BSN, RN, CCM, CLNC
What I Offer
Prompt, Personal Consultation
As an independent consultant, I can provide quick attention to any cases that may need the precise professional services of a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant. Being self-employed as a CLNC®, my availability is highly flexible, to work around your case needs.
See below for the full list of services offered.
Case Support that Saves Money
I am readily available to help you with any medical related cases. As a healthcare professional, I will be the reliable source for the medical knowledge you need to win your cases. You don’t have time to search medical books for answers when cases are underway. Save your precious time and money with my services.
Professional Medical Knowledge
Services I can provide will not only save you time and money, but will produce the information you need in a timely manner. I’m certified specifically for your industry and will make the process smooth, supplying thorough solutions you can utilize.
What I Do
ELIMINATE THE EXPENSE
of nonmeritorious lawsuits with a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
Types of Cases a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant can help you with:
- Medical or Nursing Malpractice
- General Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Toxic Tort or Environmental Cases
- Criminal Cases
Any other cases involving Medical or Nursing issues, such as Probate, Medicare Fraud or Workers’ Compensation
Commonly Used CLNC® Services Include:
- Screen medical cases for merit
- Analyze & interpret medical records/policies and procedures
- Identify and locate the best medical expert witnesses
- Develop reports and chronologies to highlight the significant medical events pertinent to the case
- Assist with discovery by preparing interrogatories and requests for production
- Detect tampering within medical records
- Help assess injuries and identify causation issues
- Prepare questions for deposition or trial examination